Monday, November 23, 2009

What I found when I came home...

Jonathan decided Evelyn needed a trim while I was gone! Phil wrote and told me about it and said she looked a bit uneven...somehow seeing it in person was a lot more dramatic than hearing about it over email. The funniest thing is that she walked around like this for days...to a garage sale, church, friend's houses...before I got back and fixed it. For a long time she has been talking about growing her hair looong like a princess...I guess princess hairstyle will have to wait!

3 comments:

beth said...

Ha! a bit uneven! that made me laugh a LOT. Chip probably wouldn't have even noticed. ha! I'm still laughing! Thanks for that. You guys are the best.

Paul and Karen said...

Welcome home, Emily. What a great homecoming gift from the kids - pretty cute. I'll look forward to hearing more about your trip when you get a chance to catch your breath.

Julia said...

That is cute. I'll write soon and let you know what I've been up to.