Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Super Hero Wife

No pictures this time.

I just wanted to spend a few words praising my superhero wife. This morning, Tuesday morning, she babysat two young kids of a friend of ours (yes, in addition to watching our own two youthful and trouble-making kids), then made lunch for the whole group and the other mother. Then she cleaned the house and prepared a delicious taco feast for some dinner guests, complete with brownies, ice cream and coffee for dessert. And now that the dishes are done, she's out running errands with our foreign exchange student, Susanna.

Isn't she amazing?

This very bright, very beautiful, and very energetic servant wife that God gave me is my true love. I thank her and thank God for her.

2 comments:

Andrea Rooks said...

aaawww, it's so sweet to hear your admiration for your wife :) You both are a blessing to us...

Emily Greene said...

Thanks, Phil. You're wonderful. You forgot to mention that YOU did all the dishes and clean-up while I was out with Susanna. We make a great team. :)