Friday, April 25, 2008

Jonathan turns three.

Jonathan's birthday celebration began Tuesday night. Before Bible Study we had a little party for him and Shannon (who just turned 21)! Jonathan and I made a chocolate cream pie for his birthday this year. His favorite food is whipped cream, so he was pretty excited about this pie!


"Happy Birthday to you..." (Jonathan helped me make an apple pie for Miss. Shannon)

Blowing out the candles


His actual birthday was Wednesday (April 23rd). Instead of having a big party in the park this year we decided to do a bunch of little fun celebrations. Two of his favorite people are Caleb and Ezra, so we picked them up from school on Wed. and took them to lunch at Carl's Jr.


When Phil got home from work, we went to Applebee's for dinner where Jonathan made a tortilla mask and got his very own icecream sundae.




After dinner we went to the pet store, and then home to play with his cool remote control car (thanks Grandma and Granddad!) before bed.



A great bedtime story to end a great day!


I had a cute video of Jonathan saying, "I'm three!" that I was going to put right here, but my camera battery just died! I'll post it later...

2 comments:

The Talley Family said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan! I can't believe how tall he's gotten!! I almost don't even recognize him. Evelyn is such a cutie and has grown so much too. Take care!
Leslie

Oh and Delia picked out a book at the library the other day titled, "Has Anyone Seen My Emily Greene?" It's a really cute book.

Andrea Rooks said...

How fun! Happy belated birthday, Jonathan!